1. Admission is open to children of all communities.
2. Advance registration for admission and/or provisional reservation of a seat in the hostel can be done at any time of the year and for any academic year by remitting the registration fee and/or security fee.
Registration fee and security fee are neither refundable nor transferable and are forfeited if the child fails to turn up for the entrance test and/or admission.
Registration entitles a child only to appear in the entrance test and does not guarantee admission to the school and/or reservation of seat in the hostel.
3. The school reserves the right to admit a child in the appropriate class after examining the child. Even after the admission is granted, the child can either be adjusted in a lower or a higher class, whichever the case may be, depending upon the child's ability and the discretion of the Principal.
4. Children registered for admission are required to appear in the entrance test which is held in the first week of March. The entrance tests in English and Mathematics are of one hour duration each. Other details about the tests are intimated to the parents by registered post (Question papers set for the entrance tests held during the previous years are not supplied).
In some schools, the annual promotion examination is held during the month of March/April. On account of this examination, if a child cannot take the entrance test in the first week of March, he/she may be allowed to take the entrance test on an alternative date provided the parents concerned apply for the same during the first week of March.
Children seeking admission to classes Nursery, KG are tested orally and in our own ways.
5. Admission to the school will be granted provisionally only after the entrance test and the same will be finalized only after the following documents are submitted either at the time of admission or within four weeks after the provisional admission :
A) FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS NURSERY
B) FOR ADMISSION TO CLASSES KG TO VII
6. For conditional and provisional admission to class XI of ISC Examination -Science stream with Mathematics as well as Biology, a student must obtain at least 50% aggregate marks and 50% marks in each of the Science subjects and/or Mathematics which he/she has to offer in this class and an Indian language in his/her final ICSE (X) or CBSE (X) or High School Board Examination. CONDITIONAL AND PROVISIONAL ADMISSION TO THIS CLASS CLOSES ON APRIL 15. Initially conditional and provisional admission to this class is granted on the basis of his/her result in last class X school examination in the school which he/she attended last and will be finalised only when his/her ICSE (X) CBSE (X) High School Board Examination result is declared and that too only if he/she obtains the minimum required percentage of marks as stated above. If the minimum required percentage is not obtained, conditional and provisional admission will be cancelled and he/she will be required to leave the school.
7. Candidates who have passed the class X of other Examination Boards by way of two examinations/compartmental examinations are NOT eligible for pursuing the +2 courses of the ISC (12) Examination.
8. Candidates appearing for the Class X (ICSE) and Class XII (ISC) examination should have been on the rolls of this school for two years i.e. Class IX, X and XI, XII respectively.
9. The eligibility requirement to take admission in class XI is that the candidate must have passed the Class X Examination in five written subjects at one and the same sitting of the external examination including English, a Second Language (as distinct from English) and three other written subjects accepted by the Council.
Click here to get Fee Structure : Boarders
Admission Registration Form
Click here to Register online.
PRATAP BHAWAN, MUSSOORIE - 248179 UTTARANCHAL